Can History Repeat Itself - Maine vibe.

Turfdoc992

Oct 3, 2022
All day yesterday the game gave me a Maine type vide. There was not much enthusiasm amongst the crowd or the team. But following the Maine game albeit by a month the Bulldogs rallied from a 1 - 5 start to beat Florida and Coash Ron Zook was fired a day or two later, Can history repeat?

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
Well turfdoc i dont see how this defense can stop florida from scoring. I also dont see how this O line can pass block or run block in fhat game. It would be a surprise for sure

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
All day yesterday the game gave me a Maine type vide. There was not much enthusiasm amongst the crowd or the team. But following the Maine game albeit by a month the Bulldogs rallied from a 1 - 5 start to beat Florida and Coash Ron Zook was fired a day or two later, Can history repeat?
On paper we beat Maine that night in every metric except score.

Toledo just kicked ourass.

Last edited:

615dawg

Jun 4, 2007
IIRC, we had five turnovers inside the red zone against Maine. It was just a 1 in a 1000 night.

Toledo kicked the ever living crap out of us. They dominated both LOS and had better players at most every position. They had a penalty that reversed a TD and a fumble at the goal line or it would have been 55-17.

Maine vibe my ***.

Reactions: patdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login