Can I Be Honest About a Topic

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I have been saying this for a while now put simply SEC shorts is awful. SEC Roll call is so much better. I do not understand why anybody but Bama fans like SEC shorts given it is basically all they talk about. They only really ever talk about a handful of teams
The subject matter is usually much funnier than the performances. Kinda like SNL.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
I have never cracked a smile at any SEC shorts video. That brown haired guy who's usually the main "goofball" makes me want to nose dive into highway 12 during rush hour. Surely I'm not alone.
I think some are funny. I liked the water balloon war one. I zone out when they start rapid firing SEC football stats/events that I don’t remember

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
The people who like SEC Shorts are the same people who are shocked and appalled by Brandon Walker cussing on a podcast.
SEC shorts is funny. Brandon walker and bar stool cusses who cares. See it's possible to like both and not be a douche too cool to like stuff. I would like to see some of you guys come up with weekly content that quickly and act it out. Some of their stuff is clever you just probably don't get it.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
SEC shorts is funny. Brandon walker and bar stool cusses who cares. See it's possible to like both and not be a douche too cool to like stuff. I would like to see some of you guys come up with weekly content that quickly and act it out. Some of their stuff is clever you just probably don't get it.
If you don’t turn on subtitles, you miss about half the humor, too.

I like SEC Shorts much better than the one guy that plays each role. He tries too hard, and it shows.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I have been saying this for a while now put simply SEC shorts is awful. SEC Roll call is so much better. I do not understand why anybody but Bama fans like SEC shorts given it is basically all they talk about. They only really ever talk about a handful of teams.
Isn't Bama your team and Saban one of your disciples?

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

Dawgpile

May 23, 2006
I have never cracked a smile at any SEC shorts video. That brown haired guy who's usually the main "goofball" makes me want to nose dive into highway 12 during rush hour. Surely I'm not alone.
Totally disagree.

Yes, there are some dud skits, but most are cleverly funny and if they have the CC game going it's even better. The 'Conference road-trip' during Covid was absolute gold, as well as the SEC dance party. ETA; The skit after we beat the 5hit outta LSU in Leach's first year was great too.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Saban is going to hell, I can promise that.
So exactly which crossroad in the state of Alabama did he go to? My money is on Alabama 17 and US 82 in Reform. I assume you, as a participant, would know the exact location. Would you care to enlighten us mere mortals?

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
So exactly which crossroad in the state of Alabama did he go to? My money is on Alabama 17 and US 82 in Reform. I assume you, as a participant, would know the exact location. Would you care to enlighten us mere mortals?
I can tell you there were no crossroads involved. You do that one time and suddenly your pigeon holed.

Tractorman

Mar 15, 2009
This is one of those threads where only the guys who are bashing the skit are responding, the loud minority. Kind of like our politics right now. I like it them.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
This is one of those threads where only the guys who are bashing the skit are responding, the loud minority. Kind of like our politics right now. I like it them.

Well, a quick inventory of the responses says at least half said that SEC shorts was at a minimum, sometimes kinda funny.

So your post is kinda like out politics right now. Fake news.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login