Can one bet on the Kentucky Derby in Mississippi?

engie

May 29, 2011
You need me to place you a bet for any #3 horse that happens to be black while I’m here? That’s my foolproof method and it’s worked so far*

Reactions: onewoof

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
You need me to place you a bet for any #3 horse that happens to be black while I’m here? That’s my foolproof method and it’s worked so far*
3 horse! Just doesn’t have same ring as 3 Car!

OldVideoGuy

Jun 25, 2021
when we went to Kentucky for the football game (sitting in the stands at a ballgame is weird for me), we went to Keenland and they had an app that they said you could use to bet. When I downloaded and put in my Mississippi address it said I was not able to use it even though I was in a state that allowed betting and was at the track.

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
Since it is almost Derby time, what ever happened with the controversy last year. Don’t remember what was decided about the allegations of drugging?

engie

May 29, 2011
Bob Baffert isn’t here in any capacity. Next year either.

Correct, you can’t bet from your phone if you have a Mississippi address. It asks for confirmation even if you put in a valid Louisville address in a location you can actually receive mail at(we get a couple of one month apt rentals for the build). A real pain.

Anon1669338224

Nov 24, 2022
I just read 7 horses died this week including two in the undercard. That's basically all that was in the article. It did say a jockey was suspended relating to this. Anyone know why so many died? I know they will euthanize them for broken legs, but it's gotta be other things going on.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login