Can Tyson Win?

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
It's a charity thing, yes? Then it's all a work and Tyson will be pulling punches, unfortunately.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
So is that video funny and something people like to watch? I am old.
That video is dumber than most of the AFV videos from 35 years ago that also werent funny or entertaining.

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
I have no faith this will be a legitimate fight. If it were, Tyson would win easily. If we had a time machine and could have a Tyson the same age as Paul, Tyson would have the KO in 1 minute or less.

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
That video is dumber than most of the AFV videos from 35 years ago that also werent funny or entertaining.

Must be an age thing. Paul is the poster boy for why abortions should be legal.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
If there are no shenanigans and Tyson doesn't pull punches, it will be over quickly with a brutal beatdown.

Obviously there are a lot of shenanigans in boxing though.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
That is Jake Paul as a youth. He's the guy fighting Tyson. He had his own You Tube channel back then. He does not look anything like that now.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008

Never heard of him so I went to find out a little. Saw these headlines:

"Youtube Content controversies", "scam allegations over web content for youth", "party complaints at Paul home", "public nuisance complaints", "Paul hosted Covid 19 party", "attending a George Floyd riot at a mall and videoing" , "Pauls mansion raided by FBI", "sexual assault allegations", "Puerto Rico investigation of Jake Paul", "SEC fine for crypto conspiracy for Jake Paul".

Sounds like a great guy, hope Tyson knocks his di ck in the mud now, not that Tyson was a saint in his day......

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012

I read your post before I watched the video. I was disappointed no nut shots happened. At least AFV had plenty of those. And those are always funny as long as it's not me.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login