Can we fire John Cohen now?

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
Women's BB destroyed under his watch.

Baseball gone to hell under the Gene Chizic of baseball.

Men's BB in shambles

And a failed experiment in football.

With our disadvantage in NIL we need somebody who can at least give us a functional athletic department. Cohen ain't it.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
I’m not the biggest Cohen fan in the world but I cannot take you seriously if your reasoning for wanting him gone has anything to do with baseball.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Banning your negative *** seems much more likely, but my generally Libertarian *** doesn't even think that's right.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Does anyone really see MSU sports next year being any better? Football will be playing the toughest schedule in the country in front of sparse crowds and still will be trying to find OT’s in the portal this summer. Come November Leach will be more focused on Key West than Ole Miss. Mens Basketball is in total rebuild, Womens Basketball will be in better shape than MBB roster wise. The Hump will be in the middle of a 2 year construction remodel. Baseball roster looks to be in 2015 shape just 2 years after winning a Natty.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
I bet football has about the same record. Baseball will be fine.

OliveBranchDAWG

Aug 22, 2012
Women's BB destroyed under his watch.

Baseball gone to hell under the Gene Chizic of baseball.

Men's BB in shambles

And a failed experiment in football.

With our disadvantage in NIL we need somebody who can at least give us a functional athletic department. Cohen ain't it.

“Women’s BB destroyed” LOL

In the history of college athletics, no AD has ever been canned or even been given any kind of heat because of how women’s basketball performs. But nice try.

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
Does anyone really see MSU sports next year being any better? Football will be playing the toughest schedule in the country in front of sparse crowds and still will be trying to find OT’s in the portal this summer. Come November Leach will be more focused on Key West than Ole Miss. Mens Basketball is in total rebuild, Womens Basketball will be in better shape than MBB roster wise. The Hump will be in the middle of a 2 year construction remodel. Baseball roster looks to be in 2015 shape just 2 years after winning a Natty.

I’m sorry about Petey….

View attachment 24374

Hump4Hoops

May 1, 2010
It's not Cohen's fault. It's mine.

During last year's run, I proudly exclaimed I would trade the entire next calendar year's worth of sports success in order to win a natty. It appears that check was cashed.

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
Hump -
remember the devil always takes his pound of flesh................but damn, it was worth it. We got a natty and everything else is normal **

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
With our disadvantage in NIL we will always be mediocre in the big sports. Same as always. Before NIL it was called cheating.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login