Can We Rely On the Portal To Rid Ourselves of Many of Our Players?

DawginEthel

Jan 2, 2023
Seriously I Wonder how many of our players that we want to keep will leave? yes there are some that can play

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Seriously I Wonder how many of our players that we want to keep will leave? yes there are some that can play
Depends on who we hire. There can’t be more than a dozen players on this roster that any good coach would feel like we need to hang onto. And I feel like that’s an overestimate.

I never would have dreamed this POS would destroy a powerhouse in 2 years.

DawginEthel

Jan 2, 2023
Depends on who we hire. There can’t be more than a dozen players on this roster that any good coach would feel like we need to hang onto. And I feel like that’s an overestimate.

I never would have dreamed this POS would destroy a powerhouse in 2 years.
I just don't see Lemonis gone at years end. Buyout....Maybe we'll learn of another reason to fire him.

Also, someone posted that Lemonis was involved in the dustup in dugout the other night,, Anyone heard anything?

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I just don't see Lemonis gone at years end. Buyout....Maybe we'll learn of another reason to fire him.

Also, someone posted that Lemonis was involved in the dustup in dugout the other night,, Anyone heard anything?
If he’s back next year, we are done for a long time.

I think somebody will find inappropriate pictures on his cell phone tomorrow, if that’s what you’re asking!!****

Reactions: josebrown
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login