Can you block a poster on this site like you could the old one?

kired

Aug 22, 2008
There's a couple I'd like to block.
It's even better here because you never even see their posts at all unless someone quotes them, and even then it will just say it's a user you're ignoring unless you click to show it.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
It's even better here because you never even see their posts at all unless someone quotes them, and even then it will just say it's a user you're ignoring unless you click to show it.
Do you not feel like you’re missing out on part of the conversation by blocking people?

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Do you not feel like you’re missing out on part of the conversation by blocking people?
Not really - there's only a handful I blocked. And for me to get to that point, their posts have got to really annoy the piss out of me.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Luis Guzman Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I discovered as a mod I can see who has each one of you ignored and it’s quite funny in some cases who has who ignored and I’m not going to get into names but one….I’m not really sure how Dawg61 was reading the board he has so many people ignored. It’s literally almost every user I click on.

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
I discovered as a mod I can see who has each one of you ignored and it’s quite funny in some cases who has who ignored and I’m not going to get into names but one….I’m not really sure how Dawg61 was reading the board he has so many people ignored. It’s literally almost every user I click on.
he wanted to filter it right down to the essence, i guess

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Is dawg61 the left lane driver?

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
I guess we can say whatever we want about him because he won’t be able to read it anyways

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login