Can you send PM's on the new site?

PhredPhantom

Mar 3, 2008
The only two options it shows on my phone are “Follow” and “Ignore”.

No button for “Start conversation”.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
They said this should be fixed. Let me know if you see any issues.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
Not looking promising unless you subscribe. They said they had a lot of spam issues and people harassing others.

I was talking to the first level of support when they said it was fixed.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
I asked on3 would it be possible to where if you have more than 100 posts, could you send direct messages? They added one more stipulation - your account has to be older than 30 days.

So get to posting and let father time do it's thing.

Last edited:

chris

Tech
Staff member
May 12, 2021
I asked on3 would it be possible to where if you have more than 100 posts, could you send direct messages? They added one more stipulation - your account has to be older than 30 days.

So get to posting and let father time do it's thing.
Just to clarify, the 30 days includes time and posts on the previous site, so most Six Pack Speak users should qualify. That said, there's a large backlog of qualifying users that have to process so it might take a bit. @karlchilders.sixpack, you clearly meet those requirements so I manually pushed you through.

Reactions: dawgstudent

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
Just to clarify, the 30 days includes time and posts on the previous site, so most Six Pack Speak users should qualify. That said, there's a large backlog of qualifying users that have to process so it might take a bit. @karlchilders.sixpack, you clearly meet those requirements so I manually pushed you through.
Outstanding. I don't PM that often, but sometimes you need to.
Thank You!

FQDawg

May 1, 2006
Frank Costanza Seinfeld GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: DesotoCountyDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login