Candace Parker said it well following UT's loss to FAU...

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
1. Offense sells tickets.
2. Defense wins games.
3. Rebounding wins championships

I think the loss of Zieglar finally caught up with them. The Vols looked a little scattered without their great PG.Very difficult to go deep into the Dance without great PG play. Hope we learn from this and develop the depth needed to withstand an injury or two.

Anon1664516582

Sep 30, 2022
2. Defense wins games.

I think the loss of Zieglar finally caught up with them. The Vols looked a little scattered without their great PG.Very difficult to go deep into the Dance without great PG play. Hope we learn from this and develop the depth needed to withstand an injury or two.
Not a fan of her hairstyle… but boy was she good tonight on her analysis. Hell Earnie said we all having a hell of a show and hardly anyone is watching us because of the other game. When he said that I switched over and it was 28 seconds left if that game. TBS does a great job of this and the MLB playoffs. That announcer is the Brewers play by play in the regular season. He is the best MLB announcer.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
That’s not always the case. We outrebounded Pitt by nearly 20 and held them to 60 points but still lost in the First Four because we don’t have anybody that can shoot the ball. You’ve got to have some offense to win games.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
3 of the 4 winning teams yesterday scored at least 79 in regulation. And we led the SEC in rebounding.

Last edited:

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
2. Defense wins games.

That’s great and all but you have to hit shots too. You have to be solid in all three.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
2. Defense wins games.

This is some next level analysis. I think you've stumbled upon the rosetta stone for winning in............anything.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login