Cant reply on this site anymore

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
Every time I try to reply to a thread on this site in the last 3 weeks, my post always shows up in the grayed out area od the quoted post. And then I try to click in the white area, non gray, and some crappy ad popup shows up and resets the screen. Then the "reply" is reset and it adds like 10 blank lines.

So I click on the non gray quote area aGain, and the popup messes me up aGain. i have a samsung, and all was fine til about a month ago. So yall have missed out on several insightful thoughts, which I blame on popups or on3 or something else.
My latest greatest insight was this : Yes , roger water is a major dickhead. Nick Wright, original keyboard player, agrees, according to a really good doc called Which Ones Pink.

Please fix this glitch so I can reply, else I'll just stop

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Twice on this site I've seen someone replying to a quote showing it's mine but I never wrote it.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
Every time I try to reply to a thread on this site in the last 3 weeks, my post always shows up in the grayed out area od the quoted post. And then I try to click in the white area, non gray, and some crappy ad popup shows up and resets the screen. Then the "reply" is reset and it adds like 10 blank lines.

So I click on the non gray quote area aGain, and the popup messes me up aGain. i have a samsung, and all was fine til about a month ago. So yall have missed out on several insightful thoughts, which I blame on popups or on3 or something else.
My latest greatest insight was this : Yes , roger water is a major dickhead. Nick Wright, original keyboard player, agrees, according to a really good doc called Which Ones Pink.

Try just scrolling to the bottom and type in the empty box and see if that works first.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
1676134274179.png
Also tap those 3 dots and turn on what’s circled. That turns on bbcode - delete everything and then tap/click the button again.

Reactions: onewoof

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

Kermit The Frog Reaction GIF by Muppet Wiki

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Pretty good, maroon dawg!

Wow the shadow box thing may work. Let's see how that post looks
It's what I look like trying to edit my voice to text madness.

Seriously though it's close behind the scenes look at "posters" when a post even resembles something political. It's a lot of necessary work keeping so many of us in line.

Me? I'd rather be fishing.

PhredPhantom

Mar 3, 2008

Just testing

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login