DesotoCountyDawg said:I guess they consider Memphis in their hometeam market.
Todd4State said:you probably would have to buy them off of the street, but it really wouldn't be that hard.
And if you wanted to do it on the up and up, which I prefer to do, I think the Cardinals still had plenty on sale during the week.
They also have a ticket exchange, I believe, I've never used it though. You probably would do just as well to buy them from the team.</p>
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again