Carvana Stock Chart, just for PooPops

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I dont know if $4.67/share is where that company should legitimately be valued, but I am confident that $371/share is well more than what the company should be valued. Thats just goofy and is example 4,731 why individual stock investing based on trendy popularity is no different than betting on black/red or odd/even as the wheel is spun.

patdog

May 28, 2007
I dont know if $4.67/share is where that company should legitimately be valued, but I am confident that $371/share is well more than what the company should be valued. Thats just goofy and is example 4,731 why individual stock investing based on trendy popularity is no different than betting on black/red or odd/even as the wheel is spun.
You might actually be better off betting black/red. Following the hot trendy investment of the moment is a recipe for disaster. You buy the stock after its already been bid up past what it's worth, and then you're holding it when it comes back down. Right now, Carvana might be worth taking a small gamble on. Most likely scenarios for them are they go Chapter 7 and you lose it all, or the actually make a go of it and you have a decent gain.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017

Carvana is worth zero. Just like Bed Bath and Beyond. They're business model was extremely flawed, they lose money everytime they sell a car. They're both going bankrupt soon.

Other meme stocks may survive a while longer, but their stock prices are falling nearly as fast. Take everyone's favorite, GameStop. Slowly declining back to reality. Currently down almost 90% from its peak of $120 ( there was a 4/1 split so based on the original numbers that's $480) to $16 ($64 pre split.) The ultra death squeeze to $10k some guy on here was predicting didn't pan out I guess. The savior from Chewy that was turning it decided a while back, decided GameStop's future was in NFT's... Woof.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
He didn't draw the balls though.**

Here's an update on some of my C&B pattern predictions from a few years back. Several have more girth than I thought, but the length was accurate.** Either way, you don't want to leave any of these investments alone with your wife for an evening.

Screenshot_20230106-094405~2.png

Screenshot_20230106-094648.png

Screenshot_20230106-094521~2.png

Screenshot_20230106-094819.png

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login