Catcher needs one in the ribs tmrw.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Never seen so much hype from a walk issued. Did he transfer in to Florida from Ole Miss?

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Yeah…. OUR catcher…

Seems like LoTan was voicing his opinion about balls and strikes. As worthless as LoTan is at the plate, we really can’t afford for him to troll an ump that already had no business being there. The POS had nothing to lose and probably won’t face any consequences.

And don’t get me started on swapping in Mike Hunt for Kohn, who was actually performing….

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Yeah batting .315 and 3rd in RBIs and total hits is trash

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Thanks for muh stats…

Yeah batting .315 and 3rd in RBIs and total hits is trash

3rd largest tiny dick counts for something!!***

This team is abysmal in most every way and getting worse by the week. Hard to fathomz

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
3rd largest tiny dick counts for something!!***

This team is abysmal in most every way and getting worse by the week. Hard to fathomz

We were hot a few weeks back. Not hot now. It happens. Slumps happen more often when you get little momentum from the mound. Walked like a dozen batters tonight.

nsvltndog

Mar 30, 2010
Kendall Graveman/Mason Katz 1st at bat on Sunday vs LSU several years ago keeps playing in my mind.

fang

Nov 29, 2010
“ And don’t get me started on swapping in Mike Hunt for Kohn, who was actually performing….”

Kohn’s pitches look like they’re coming from 1st base, has anyone ever asked why he gets pulled when he’s doing good? Hunt wears me out……

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
Seems like LoTan was voicing his opinion about balls and strikes. As worthless as LoTan is at the plate, we really can’t afford for him to troll an ump that already had no business being there. The POS had nothing to lose and probably won’t face any consequences.

And don’t get me started on swapping in Mike Hunt for Kohn, who was actually performing….

You obviously took one to the head.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login