Chad Ramey had a solid 3rd round at Sawgrass …

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
If not for the 17th hole yesterday he would be tied for the lead. But he has a chance tho.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Really impressive the way he was able to put that BS behind him and work back into contention for a really nice payday.

In case you missed it, both of his water balls landed on the green near the hole, they were just a bit too long and both rolled off the back into the water. Brutal.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
I bet he was feeling the pressure on the 17th tee. Handled it really well though.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Really impressive the way he was able to put that BS behind him and work back into contention for a really nice payday.

In case you missed it, both of his water balls landed on the green near the hole, they were just a bit too long and both rolled off the back into the water. Brutal.
You just want to put yourself in contention for Sunday and see what happens very few times the tournament has been won on Saturday,

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
You just want to put yourself in contention for Sunday and see what happens very few times the tournament has been won on Saturday,

True.

It'd be nice if the #2 player in the world wasn't 5 shots clear of him, but a high finish is a ton of money in this tournament.

This is really his first dip into the big boy pool. I don't think he's played any majors as a pro yet. I guess the win got him in this one.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login