Chadwell offense

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I watched some YouTube videos of Liberty and it's hard to call that offense anything. One play it's 5 wide outs and the next it looks like old Nebraska with a full back dive fake and a pitch out from the QB to RB around the end. Next play they spread them out and run the QB up the middle. Seems like they do it all. That QB he has is talented for sure

3000lbchicken

May 1, 2006
the hangover GIF

If we see a video of him explaining his receivers have to read anything, we're 17'd.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Well you know they got these kids to pick this up over one spring and fall, so maybe they just know how to coach better than some might. Our coaches have had a spring a fall and 10 games and it's still a Chinese firedrill. Pretty sure going from Freeze to Chadwell had to be all different but here they are undefeated. So it can be done.

• Haha
Reactions: Ibdancin

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Well you know they got these kids to pick this up over one spring and fall, so maybe they just know how to coach better than some might. Our coaches have had a spring a fall and 10 games and it's still a Chinese firedrill. Pretty sure going from Freeze to Chadwell had to be all different but here they are undefeated. So it can be done.
Chinese fire drill you say!

His offense is to attack spaces in the whole field. You see elements of the AR in the passing game and I'm not saying this is a modified AR. You put that guy at MSU this year with Rogers and you have a legit run game. Take what the defense is giving you. You you have to defend the pass... he's good enough to run it effectively and keep doing it the whole game.

As you know, I prefer the AR system. I do so due to it attacking space.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login