Chargers Pick Up Vikings DC for INTERIM.....meanwhile, rumblings from Lafayette County

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Are we looking for a raise?
Leverage it up.
harry potter GIF

• Haha
Reactions: jethreauxdawg

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Diego? Why would the padres be trying to hire a football coach?
Now the wave? He could get in trouble with the girls in that bunch.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Lane coached the Raiders 15 years ago. I’m sure he’s grown up a bit since then…
That's right, San Diego Chargers front office staff members that are reading this. Lane Kiffin has grown into a quality adult man and is not at all a man child, Twitter troll, or the walking epitome of arrested development. No sir, hire this child ... er... grown man immediately!

Nov 20, 2023
I’d say it does if he isn’t a top 10 paid coach. What he makes at Ole Miss is good enough for 11th in the NFL. Granted he may get a 10 year contract in the NFL.
You think so? About him getting a 10 year contract… I can see a 5-7 year contract but then again I could be completely wrong. I am in no way discounting what you said I’m just saying i don’t see it being 10 years. Again I could be totally wrong. This is the NFL however

Nov 20, 2023
Supposedly in the 2007 draft when the Raiders drafted Jamarcus Russell 1 overall, Kiffin was lobbying for them to draft Calvin Johnson.

They already have the QB, so that should be an attractive job.
That’s true man was that a screw up, boy did Jamarcus Russell turn into a complete bust. Dude was the size of a TE at 6’6 260 damn near and was lazy about conditioning etc from what I’ve heard. He did have hella arm strength just not the other attributes needed.

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
That's right, San Diego Chargers front office staff members that are reading this. Lane Kiffin has grown into a quality adult man and is not at all a man child, Twitter troll, or the walking epitome of arrested development. No sir, hire this child ... er... grown man immediately!
I was obviously referring to his on the field coaching, but touche’.

Hot Rock

Jan 2, 2010
Jamarcus would not do anything on his own but show and play. It got so bad the coaches sent a blank tape home with instead of the regular study tape they had prepared for him and asked what he thought of it the next day. He told them he studied well but obviously never watched it cause it was blank.
The guy got his big payday and quit.

• Haha
Reactions: jethreauxdawg

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
The way the NFL perceives Kiffin is way different than how he’s viewed in college football. I don’t see him being an NFL head coach again. He may want that, but I don’t know that the NFL wants him.
If a owner wants him he probably can get him.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Everyone talks about the NFL don't want him. The NFL is made up of a bunch of owners. All it takes is one.

Reactions: Dawgzilla2
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login