Chase Budinger now plays beach volleyball.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Some of you college basketball guys might remember him. He played at Arizona and then played in the NBA a few years but now he’s in the Olympics playing beach volleyball.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
He was an incredible volleyball player in high school and had to decide what to focus on in college.
It's been a slow rise on the sand for him, but it's really cool that he has been able to make it all the way to the Olympics.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
He was an incredible volleyball player in high school and had to decide what to focus on in college.
It's been a slow rise on the sand for him, but it's really cool that he has been able to make it all the way to the Olympics.
They dominated the French team who had not lost to American team ever.

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021

"There's only two things I hate in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch."​

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005

"There's only two things I hate in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch."​

austin powers love GIF

Reactions: MSUDOG24

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008

Yeah. I believe they said he was the National POTY in HS volleyball his senior year. Obviously chose the sport with more lucrative possibilities. Worked out pretty well. Made NBA money for 7 or so years and now is an Olympian.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login