Chiefs Have to Cut Kadarius Toney

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
I don’t know if it’s just mental for him at this point or if he just sucks… but I agree, it’s time for him to go.

Walkthedawg

Oct 3, 2022
I like both Mahomes and Reid but they are making themselves look stupid complaining about that being called. He was way offsides.
Yea. In the photos you cannot see the ball in the center’s hand because of Toney’s helmet. I think that’s enough to establish it.

They are going to get fined for the blasting of the officials AND the officials were right. That’s a kick in the plums.

patdog

May 28, 2007
I beginning to think he's more like his brother than I originally thought.
I figured that out about 3 years ago. I used to like the Chiefs, but I can't like them again until that douche bag and the other one (Kelce) and their annoying wife/girlfriend are gone. Great players, but good lord I can't stand them. Laughed my *** off late yesterday afternoon.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Embarrassing.

Allen with “I hope you feel better” pat 😂

I don't know if it's the QB's job to check to make sure his WRs aren't making elementary mistakes before snapping, but I don't think you can complain about that call when you're in charge of the snap. Doesn't look like the play clock was winding down and it looked obviously off sides with him being right next to the OL but several steps ahead (although maybe from Mahommes perspective in the shotgun it wasn't so obvious). Regardless, all you can do is blast your teammate or keep your mouth shut.

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
He never checked with the referee in that formation during the game. He was in the formation several times, and the referee never told him he was getting too close to line. I don't think you can totally blame him for this because at that moment when the referee decided to call it, you can see in previous place. He was really close the line.

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
How would you feel if people called for you to be banned for the stupid **** you post?

Weekend Flying GIF by United Wrestling Network

Reactions: olblue

ETK99

Jul 30, 2019
There's video showing Toney asking the ref about his location. Points at the ref like always and wasn't told to back up. Chiefs have a legit gripe based on how the refs have run these games.

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
Also, there was more than a minute left on the clock so no guarantee the chiefs win even if that play stood.

Right.

Plus, even after the penalty, the Chiefs still have the ball near midfield with two timeouts, it's 2nd and 15, the Chiefs are down by 3, and there's 1:12 remaining on the clock.

That's usually a win for Mahomes and the Chiefs.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login