Chiefs vs Chargers

DAWG61

Feb 26, 2008
special game going on tonight. Herbert vs Mahomes appears to be the new Brady vs Peyton.

wsjmsu75

Sep 29, 2017
special game going on tonight. Herbert vs Mahomes appears to be the new Brady vs Peyton.

Chargers blew it with all those failed fourth down attempts when they could have kicked field goals and won easily.

Ace-Leroy

Aug 23, 2012
Maybe would have won...

This is correct. Kick one of those field goals on fourth down and they win the game.

I don't think it is as simple as just adding 3 points to the total and saying they win the game. If They would have kicked them it for sure would have increased the chance of winning but it also would change the way the game is played from that point on. Play calling and urgency would have been different.

With that being said I would have kicked at least the first one for sure. I believe in getting that zero off the scoreboard as soon as possible. Sometimes common sense should outweigh analytics.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
They left 9 points off the board by not kicking the field goals. Maybe go for the first fourth and goal, but the one right before the half should’ve been a kick as well as the fourth down they went for at the 28. Just add those six points and it’s a completely different game.

fishwater99

Jun 4, 2007
That fourth quarter and OT. Kelce really helped some fantasy teams. I had KC and the over can’t believe I won both of those.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login