Chris Beard crying like a baby during postgame.

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
Blamed the refs. Says he’s never been involved in a game like that in his entire career. Says it doesn’t make any sense that Tolu and Bell had zero fouls. He says this robbery by the officials deserves national attention for cheatery. Says he will have people look at it.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Blamed the refs. Says he’s never been involved in a game like that in his entire career. Says it doesn’t make any sense that Tolu and Bell had zero fouls. He says this robbery by the officials deserves national attention for cheatery. Says he will have people look at it.
He better be careful. If he acts any more like a crybaby little ***** he may take a swing at himself.

goodknight

Jan 27, 2011
Might help if your own guys took it to them in the box but they didn’t

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
Saw us get away with a couple, but also saw them catch some breaks. Cam Matthews was whistled twice when he shouldn't have. The SEC office might reprimand/fine him if he was that blatantly critical of the refs

Reactions: onewoof

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
He's really hurt that he knows this ends their season and we will play on. He tried. Good job coach. Your rival program beat you and it hurts. We get it.

Reactions: 17itdawg

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
They run nothing offensively through the low post. Tolu and Bell could essentially roam free and ole miss plays mostly on the perimeter anyway.

Pars

Oct 11, 2015
I can count on one hand the number of times they attacked the basket. They would drive and pop mid range shots or shoot from three. That’s their game.
No **** inside guys didn’t get whistles y’all were never inside

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Tolu and Jimmy had free rein in the post and their bigs did nothing to challenge them on their end.

It was still one of the worst officiated games I’ve ever witnessed. There were so many phantom foul calls on both teams it was just silly. The first half they were letting them kill each other without a foul and then suddenly in the second half you couldn’t breathe on a player without a foul call. If both coaches get techs for officiating then you know it’s out of control.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Well, when you don't attack the opponents bigs down low when you are on offense, they don't have much opportunity to foul. On the other hand when your opponent goes straight at what passes as your bigs, and those guys are outmanned, they are going to pick up a bunch of fouls. Thankfully we shot better from the line last night because they had the hack a shaq defense going for sure.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
Watching that press conference, Beard opens it with he is not a coach that makes excuses. He's not that type of coach. Then he spends the next five minutes making excuses.

I assume this was him when he got arrested...

I'm not a wife beater but you know sometimes ***** needs to feel the back of my hand. Getting a little too big for the britches.

Last edited:

Dogdazey

Nov 16, 2012
Watching that press conference, Beard opens it with he is not a coach that makes excuses. He's not that type of coach.

Then he spends the next five minutes making excuses.

I assume this was him when he got arrested...

I'm not a wife beater but you know sometimes ***** needs to feel the back of my hand. Getting a little too big for the britches.
Oxford is rubbing off on him... Seems to happen consistently with basketball coaches there.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I guess I've never heard Beard talk. He sounds like Ted Dibiase, but not Ted Dibiase at the height of the Million Dollar Man era... like... old Ted Dibiase being interviewed by his son about what a crappy husband and father he was.

Reactions: dorndawg and patdog

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
"If this was Duke-North Carolina or Kansas-Baylor, there would be a national conversation (about the calls)"

HahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
17 you

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Agreed the refs were calling a lot of phantom fouls. But he's insane if he can't see they were equally bad on both sides.
This is the 2nd consecutive game where we’ve had to survive terrible officiating. And both were HOME games. It’s inexcusable.

GoDawgz52

Aug 21, 2023
Imagine someone actually complaining about SEC refs...... shocker.
But thats not the reason they lost....State just out toughed them and just wanted it more, despite still not being able to make free throws. UGH.

msudawglb

Aug 24, 2013
When we played at their place, Bell had zero fouls that game. Tolu didn't play. The lack of fouls is more due to his bigs sucking and their game being focused on their guards.

VegasDawg13

Jun 11, 2007
When we played at their place, Bell had zero fouls that game. Tolu didn't play. The lack of fouls is more due to his bigs sucking and their game being focused on their guards.
Yeah. When are our big men supposed to get called for fouls when all they do is take jump shots and uncontested layups?

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I did look at the tape and confirmed.

Beard you a whiney baby

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login