Chris Beard fired at Texas...

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
"The woman said Beard “choked me, threw me off the bed, bit me, bruises all over my leg, throwing me around, and going nuts,” per the affidavit. “I could not breathe,” she described later in the affidavit."

All of this she stated in arrest report. Then, she recanted and said it didn't happen. Then they fired him anyway.......... Wonder if she got a good payday to recant and then they still canned him?

She looks a little bit cra cra:

1672948285311.png

Reactions: patdog

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Really hard to sort these types of cases out. There are crazy women who get violent and call the police when they provoke the man they are battering into doing anything physical to stop it, even just a shove, and then regret it when they are less emotional. There are completely innocent women that are abused and still try to protect the aggressor either because of misplaced loyalty or just the practicalities of needing/wanting him to be employed and making money. There are lots of situations in between. Guessing the first option is probably off the table based on the injuries, but you never know.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Really hard to sort these types of cases out. There are crazy women who get violent and call the police when they provoke the man they are battering into doing anything physical to stop it, even just a shove, and then regret it when they are less emotional. There are completely innocent women that are abused and still try to protect the aggressor either because of misplaced loyalty or just the practicalities of needing/wanting him to be employed and making money. There are lots of situations in between. Guessing the first option is probably off the table based on the injuries, but you never know.
Yep. A whole lot has to happen for it to end up like this. Unlikely anyone outside of those two will ever be certain of what really happened. Her apology in the article cited above makes me thinks she realized she had derailed the gravy train, but who knows?

olblue

Mar 11, 2018
That will be an interesting search.

You would think that they would go after Oats or Musselman hard.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Doesn't matter. First accusations are what matters in these situations especially if made by women. Women's tears win in almost every situation (or just be Johnny Depp, get a great attorney and let the lying crazy woman take the stand). Now, if she's just trying to protect him, and he's really a POS, then Texas had to make the move. FYI, don't do this stuff and if you ever have a woman attack you or become violent, just leave. Take the marks and bruises. That's evidence

Reactions: dawgman42

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
"The woman said Beard “choked me, threw me off the bed, bit me, bruises all over my leg, throwing me around, and going nuts,” per the affidavit. “I could not breathe,” she described later in the affidavit."

All of this she stated in arrest report. Then, she recanted and said it didn't happen. Then they fired him anyway.......... Wonder if she got a good payday to recant and then they still canned him?

She looks a little bit cra cra:

View attachment 293155
My daddy said them crazy ones are always good in bed.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login