Chris Garrett

claytig

Mar 25, 2008
Do you think he'll sign with MSU on National Signing Day. I don't want him at LSU, we have limited scholarships.

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
Honestly, after today, I'm not sure that I want him at State.

Knowing Croom like I do, I would not at all be surprised if he doesn't allow him to come back. Even if he does come, I think this could possibly be a big strike against him as he will likely be competing against another QB, probably Tyler Russell, and since the QB is supposed to be the leader of your team, I would definately question his loyalty, at least a little bit at first, not to mention his ego.

So, my answer is this- no. Even if he backs out of LSU, I think Croom will still reject him.

Eureka Dog

Feb 25, 2008
in regards to Garrett. As you age and you have more experience in dealing with people, it often gets easier to "size up" people after talking to them a few times.

There's over 10 months until signing day and things change daily. "Wait 'til Saban gets in Garrett's ear and turns up the pressure."

I'm no longer surprised when any "commit" steps back and reopens their recruitment.

The whole athletic "commitment" concept is losing significance year by year.

MSUCE99

Nov 15, 2005
<span class="post-title">So you think Croom is a complete idiot?</span>

</p>

ShaNaNa

Feb 28, 2008
sign with MSU on signing day because he is a DEc. graduate so wherever he goes he will be enrolled before signing day

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
I'm saying his philosophy is that one player is not bigger than the program.

It worked last year, we'll see if it keeps up.

Again, if he really wanted to be at MSU, he would have stayed committed. Croom wants players that want to be Bulldogs, and not prima donnas.

Those prima donnas are what tear your program apart.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login