Chris Jones wrecked the Raiders…Simmons/Autry…you’re up.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Cooke may be mvp if Jax comes back. Every punt inside the 20

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Wow, Titans trying to run out the clock and gave up a TD on a strip sack, and lost the lead. Now trying to come from behind in the last two minutes.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
4th & 13 out of a timeout... 5 yard pass and the guy goes straight to the ground... no attempt at a lateral or juke move or anything.

Jags don’t really deserve a spot in the playoffs, but the Titans don’t either.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Wow, Titans trying to run out the clock and gave up a TD on a strip sack, and lost the lead. Now trying to come from behind in the last two minutes.
That was a bogus call, incomplete pass all the way.

Reactions: Yeti

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
4th & 13 out of a timeout... 5 yard pass and the guy goes straight to the ground... no attempt at a lateral or juke move or anything.

Jags don’t really deserve a spot in the playoffs, but the Titans don’t either.
Agree, neither should be there, hate to see it decided on a bs call.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
That was a bogus call, incomplete pass all the way.
Did you not watch the replay? It was clearly a fumble. The ball was slipping out of his hand as his arm came forward. He didn’t have control of it.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Agree, neither should be there, hate to see it decided on a bs call.
I didn't care who won. Boring teams. But I have given up figuring out what a play will be called after replay. It has neutered the zebra's and changed several play outcomes with contradicting decisions.

I do have to wonder what the call would have been if Mahomes had been the QB on that play.

I've really given up what constitutes a catch in the NFL, or a fumble, or an incomplete pass.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
I didn't care who won. Boring teams. But I have given up figuring out what a play will be called after replay. It has neutered the zebra's and changed several play outcomes with contradicting decisions.

I do have to wonder what the call would have been if Mahomes had been the QB on that play.

I've really given up what constitutes a catch in the NFL, or a fumble, or an incomplete pass.
I’ve definitely seen a couple of similar plays called incomplete supposedly because his hand pushed the ball forward, even if he didn’t have a grip on the ball. I have no clue

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Did you not watch the replay? It was clearly a fumble. The ball was slipping out of his hand as his arm came forward. He didn’t have control of it.
Yes, I did. That was an incomplete pass. It was called as it was because the NFL didn't want a team with a losing record in the playoffs. I don't know who the Patriots play Sunday but if I was a betting man that one is almost guaranteed for the Pats.

Duggar Hall Desk

Mar 2, 2008
I thought it was close enough that whatever the call on the field was would stand.

I am very impressed at just how much better Jacksonville is without Urban Meyer.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Yes, I did. That was an incomplete pass. It was called as it was because the NFL didn't want a team with a losing record in the playoffs. I don't know who the Patriots play Sunday but if I was a betting man that one is almost guaranteed for the Pats.
I would say that the rule states you have to have control of the ball as your hand moves forward and Dobbs clearly didn’t have control as his hand moved forward as the ball was coming out of his hand. But you’re one of those people who thinks NFL is the WWE, so there’s really nothing I can say.

Reactions: PooPopsBaldHead

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006

The Titans have what may be the worst O line in the history of the game. Can't run block, can't pass block, and I've never seen so many linemen constantly chasing after a guy that they were supposed to be blocking. They have no less than 3 guys on their current line that have zero business being in the NFL

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login