Chris Parsons

JWSDawgs

Mar 16, 2021
Can someone explain why we are not letting Parsons play? I get that he is being redshirted but you can play a guy a few times and still keep his redshirt. Will can’t run, Mike can’t pass, but I’m hearing Parsons can do both. Let the kid play!

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
He sure needs to play 4 full games to get him ready for next year. That might keep him from jumping in the portal too. I honestly can't imagine our best young players not bailing on this sinking ship. Plus our recruits not flipping. This staff really needs to figure some things out quickly

AlCoDog

Feb 27, 2008
Can someone explain why we are not letting Parsons play? I get that he is being redshirted but you can play a guy a few times and still keep his redshirt. Will can’t run, Mike can’t pass, but I’m hearing Parsons can do both. Let the kid play!
Parson

CoastDawg18

Mar 3, 2008
He sure needs to play 4 full games to get him ready for next year. That might keep him from jumping in the portal too. I honestly can't imagine our best young players not bailing on this sinking ship. Plus our recruits not flipping. This staff really needs to figure some things out quickly
Yep. I fear we will lose him.

Reactions: knock him out john

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Honestly I would like to see us go to a youth movement and really play all our young guys across the board. It might cost us a game or two but are we gonna win anyway ? I doubt it. It would definitely help next year and I know it's not fair to the seniors but c'mon. Changing the whole scheme isn't fair either. Honestly I only see 2 more probable wins.

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
Just go ahead and prepare yourself for Will to play 3.5 quarters against Western Michigan and Parson to hardly play. If he does play, probably just hand it off every time

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login