Chris Parsons

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
Anyone heard any news about him ?? I'm starting to think we are not gonna get a recruit this year. Not that I'm sure we need one

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Chris Parson is still committed to Florida State and really did well in some recent QB Camps. I figure it is one of those deals where we will finish a distant 3rd behind FSU and a top 10-15 school.

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
He definitely seems to have faded out of the picture. Personally I would imagine from a recruits pov our qb room looks pretty full. Kids do not wanna sit on the bench for 3 or 4 years waiting their turn.

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
He definitely seems to have faded out of the picture. Personally I would imagine from a recruits pov our qb room looks pretty full. Kids do not wanna sit on the bench for 3 or 4 years waiting their turn.

It is pretty crowded. I mean you would like to sign a good QB every year theoretically but if we can't find one we really want who wants us and we use that scholarship somewhere else this year, that certainly wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. We have Rogers, Robertson, Greek and Locke and three of those are RFR or FR. Rogers is listed as a JR but his COVID year didn't count so I think he is only a SO in eligibility.

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
I really wish Jim had finished the job there. Rome is the type of ******** Bayless and Cowherd only wish they could be.

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
I'm guessing Parson wants the going rate for blue chip QBs...

This is starting to remind me of the Josh Dobbs long term flirtation with MSU.

Which is allegedly seven figures. Maybe someone will pony up for him, but it ain't gonna be anyone from State.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login