Cijntje

NWADawg

May 4, 2016
Seems like this has happened a few times where he has a rough 1st inning and then settles down and pitches pretty well. I assume that's just a age/maturity thing that he will grow out of.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
He basically gave up on his left arm and also lost total command of his FB with his right.

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
HBP, walk, error is what started the horrendous third inning. If we could just make one mistake at a time here and there we'd be miles better than where we are, we always string 3 or 4 of them together to get the ball rolling for the opponent

Reactions: Msuirondawgs

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I bet he transfers.
I logged in to say the same thing. He will be approached after this season with a sale line of "get away from that shat show, come here and start over fresh with our team that won X number of games last year and needs somebody like you". He gone next year unless a coaching change happens anda new coach can salvage him....

Msuirondawgs

Mar 18, 2023
I logged in to say the same thing. He will be approached after this season with a sale line of "get away from that shat show, come here and start over fresh with our team that won X number of games last year and needs somebody like you". He gone next year unless a coaching change happens anda new coach can salvage him....
Sure as hell hope not but wouldnt surprise me

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login