Citrus Bowl go poof.

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
I don't always pull for Clemson, but when I do they are certain to crap the bed.
slow clap GIF

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
A definite kick to the nuts but I'm still maintaining my Egg Bowl Erection. Just a Sports God Reminder that not all goes your way. We are still Blessed. Dak and The Boys won too. Our Hoops is Rockin' and the scaffolding ain't collapsed (yet). Pickering's coming back. Back to Back .500 SEC Seasons. And we are STILL Not tsun fans.

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
Do they have Rattler next year?

A definite kick to the nuts but I'm still maintaining my Egg Bowl Erection. Just a Sports God Reminder that not all goes your way. We are still Blessed. Dak and The Boys won too. Our Hoops is Rockin' and the scaffolding ain't collapsed (yet). Pickering's coming back. Back to Back .500 SEC Seasons. And we are STILL Not tsun fans.
you are precahing to the worng board. this group is convinced that we should have won the egg bowel by 28 points**

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Weather didn’t matter nearly as much as the refs knowing they were 9-0 or whatever they were at that point. Hopefully they wouldn’t have been so biased for an early season game.
Agreed! That hot weather would have helped. Those Mountain West refs whoever they were would have sweated their balls off.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Weather didn’t matter nearly as much as the refs knowing they were 9-0 or whatever they were at that point. Hopefully they wouldn’t have been so biased for an early season game.
We do not discuss that game in our house anymore. It is forbidden because daddy has a cussing fit when he was reminded of the mountain west referees in that Brigham Young game.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Yes, Rattler will be back one more year at least. The Cocks might be a handful next year

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
It wouldn't bother me if we slipped down to the Las Vegas Bowl. Would be a nice change in lots of ways.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login