Classless

Hump4Hoops

May 1, 2010
The repeated fake injuries when we got into the red zone

is what got me. Once, fine. Three times?

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Hump4Hoops;[URL="tel:1991882" said:
1991882[/URL]]is what got me. Once, fine. Three times?
^^^didn't watch their UT game. Three times is nothing.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
The hotty toddy chant while we were doing a video board tribute to a student that passed away this week pissed me the heck off.

Dawgtruc

Sep 8, 2018
The hotty toddy chant while we were doing a video board tribute to a student that passed away this week pissed me the heck off.
And they chanted every time one of our guys was down injured on the field.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Did anyone else catch Lane mouthing off to one of our players during the scuffle towards the end? He kept pointing to the scoreboard and talking **** while on the field. He should’ve been flagged at that point. There was no reason for him to have been in the middle of the field.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Did anyone else catch Lane mouthing off to one of our players during the scuffle towards the end? He kept pointing to the scoreboard and talking **** while on the field. He should’ve been flagged at that point. There was no reason for him to have been in the middle of the field.

Should have had an eye dotted.

harrybollocks

Oct 11, 2012
It works. It's like a fake soccer injury to waste time.

is what got me. Once, fine. Three times?

A pretty smart move if you don't want to waste time outs. There were times when I wish we had the good sense to fake an injury to slow down their offense. Maybe change the rule. Otherwise, when the goal is to win, good coaches will figure out how to win games without breaking rules.

harrybollocks

Oct 11, 2012
17 'em. Just win next time. College sports has classless people all over and I'm not a fan of the "at least we're morally better" types of arguments. I hate losing too. Screw those bastards. Some of y'all are bordering on woke college students embracing victimhood, moral superiority and condemning others for minor ethical transgressions. Just win and this crap doesn't matter.

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
A pretty smart move if you don't want to waste time outs. There were times when I wish we had the good sense to fake an injury to slow down their offense. Maybe change the rule. Otherwise, when the goal is to win, good coaches will figure out how to win games without breaking rules.

There's not a damn thing "smart" about it. It's Bush Leage bulls#!t and a gimmick when you're having trouble outcoaching your opponent.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login