Clemson player dismissed, gets picked up by Second Chance U

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Of course, Clemson hasn't said why he was dismissed, but Twitter (X) has some theories:

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
He’s gonna be the one to start this year’s requisite Egg Bowl brawl and then call the rivalry toxic

Muttley

Aug 22, 2012
Wonder if he is bringing the Onlyfans NIL money to Oxford to share with those he films?

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
Why do they always end up in Oxford? Are they advertising themselves as a destination for deranged perverts and trash?

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Why do they always end up in Oxford? Are they advertising themselves as a destination for deranged perverts and trash?
It's just a need for the Oxford "elite" to feel desired. Rejects with some upside are an easy target to fulfill the need. Talented athletes needing a second chance. Dumb out of state frat boys with daddy's money. Dumb dimes that couldn't get into UA, UGA, or UT. Not even saying it's a bad thing on the whole. But it's clearly their M.O.

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

Clay Lyle

Sep 30, 2022
The Ole Miss argument for why he should be immediately eligible is because he wasn’t technically suspended indefinitely but voted off the team by the Clemson players. Surely, Clemson is investigating this and pursuing charges. They may want to move on from it to keep it from being a distraction but that seems like some sort of violation to me.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
The Ole Miss argument for why he should be immediately eligible is because he wasn’t technically suspended indefinitely but voted off the team by the Clemson players. Surely, Clemson is investigating this and pursuing charges. They may want to move on from it to keep it from being a distraction but that seems like some sort of violation to me.
Move on from a distraction? This is OnlyRebs and Kiffin we’re talking about.

Reactions: Maroon Eagle

MaroonSadness99

Aug 1, 2022
Yesterday on supertalk cross and Borkey described him as a good man and football player who just needed a fresh start…..

• Haha
Reactions: WilCoDawg

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Seriously, how the 17 is this piece of s h I t not in jail? If he had done this to a locker room full of girls he’d be in line to register as a sex offender for life.
A Clemson player should come out identifying as a female and sue him.

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
Welp, that would destroy my trust in the coaching staff if I was a player on a team that just found out we took this guy in. But I'll go ahead and predict he never sees the field for whatever reason.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login