Clemson student athletes look like D2

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
My how the might have fallen. I guess NIL and the portal works.

Clemson's value as a conference member weakens by the minute.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Signed,
Mississippi State fan who's team is projected to win 4.5 games
Yes we can only make observations about our plight. Not the supposed #1 team in the ACC that asks it's fans to be patient and appreciate success of the last decade while they have the #2 highest paid Gump coach

Reactions: Dawgg

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Yes we can only make observations about our plight. Not the supposed #1 team in the ACC that asks it's fans to be patient and appreciate success of the last decade while they have the #2 highest paid Gump coach
:ROFLMAO: Dabo invited people like you to apply for the job, and he wishes you luck.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
:ROFLMAO: Dabo invited people like you to apply for the job, and he wishes you luck.
Man I'll take it. 8 figures for being a top 30 team.

The gap between the two highest paid coaches is about 20 something teams with coaches making less than half of what Dumbo does

Reactions: mcdawg22

tired

Sep 16, 2013
Dabo doesn't play the portal game, to a fault. Looks like he should've gotten a couple oline & a qb.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Let me translate that for you.

What he’s trying to say is, “Sure does look like Clemson has a lot of white dudes.”

Well, I've been posting about extinct animals this week.

Clemson appeared to have one of the nearly extinct athletes left in the world.

The starting white cornerback.

His name is Jeadyn. I looked closer.

I think this is a false sighting. Like a Pileated Woodpecker...

tired

Sep 16, 2013
Well, I've been posting about extinct animals this week.

Clemson appeared to have one of the nearly extinct athletes left in the world.

The starting white cornerback.

His name is Jeadyn. I looked closer.

I think this is a false sighting. Like a Pileated Woodpecker...

If you're referring to #10. His coverage skills are questionable. At best.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Clemson has clearly dropped off.

As far as I'm concerned, that's a good thing. We certainly need less, not more, juggernauts in the South.

But damn, Georgia is about to win their 40th straight regular season game. Tough road, but they have a chance to break Oklahoma's record at 45.

Reactions: onewoof

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
We talk about teams coming to play to get a check and leave a.k.a. "thanks for the check"

Dabo just got $967K for that L.

Dabo just got $306K per point scored today.

Thanks for the check.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
We talk about teams coming to play to get a check and leave a.k.a. "thanks for the check"

Dabo just got $967K for that L.

Dabo just got $306K per point scored today.

Thanks for the check.

You really don't like Dabo.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
He dodges accountability and signed a 10 year deal 2 years ago. It's Jimbo part 2

I'm sure you're right. He's just pretty far down on any list I might have of coaches who bother me.

He's been pretty damn successful. So much so that a 9 win season feels like a disaster.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Clemson was a consistent 8-win program except their five years of dominance under Dabo. It appears they are back to being a consistent 8-win program.

Reactions: patdog

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Clemson was a consistent 8-win program except their five years of dominance under Dabo. It appears they are back to being a consistent 8-win program.

Y'all sure are salty after they got beat bad by a team that will beat almost everybody bad.

They'll be favored to win 9 or 10 in the regular season, even after today. They're not exactly us yet.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
You may be right but I'm wondering if Dabo just keeps on losing and rides off into the sunset with wagons loaded down with gold

1000007358.png

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login