Cleveland: Feels like -16°

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Somebody needs to tell Sorenson to put a frigging beanie hat on dude. That bald head gotta be 17n cold after that interception

Reactions: onewoof

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Somebody needs to tell Sorenson to put a frigging beanie hat on dude. That bald head gotta be 17n cold after that interception
I'm always reading you can get frost bite within in 30 minutes of skin being exposed in that stuff so I've never understood how football players and coaches don't get frost bite.

Reactions: onewoof

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
I'm always reading you can get frost bite within in 30 minutes of skin being exposed in that stuff so I've never understood how football players and coaches don't get frost bite.
I honestly don't know how true that is. The wind chill been consistently -15 and below (got done to -30 one night) and it's not as bad as you would think. You want to get inside as soon as you can, but I have been out for about 20 minutes before and was fine.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
That's just a bunch of sensationalism. I spent three years in Northern Maine at Loring AFB working on the flight line. Below 0 temps, high winds for hours on end. As long as you don't stand in one spot with the wind directly hitting your exposed skin, you can stay outside for a long time.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login