Club Level - East Side tickets

ShoelessJoeSchad

Sep 21, 2012
What is the secret handshake process for procuring club level tickets for the WMU game? I realize that these tickets aren't listed on the exchanges. TIA

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I've never seen any publicly advertised. SB club tickets are on the secondary markets often and every once in a while State Level Club (the area under the SB Club) tickets will be advertised.

Reactions: ShoelessJoeSchad

Walkthedawg

Oct 3, 2022
What is the secret handshake process for procuring club level tickets for the WMU game? I realize that these tickets aren't listed on the exchanges. TIA
People put them on stubhub sometimes for the price of 100 shares of Amazon stock. Same with scoreboard club

Son_of_34

Sep 30, 2012
Knowing someone...can't tell you how many opposing fans I've seen up there the past few weeks

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
There are some club level WMU tickets on SeatGeek right now.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
There is a Facebook page somewhere selling them. I belong to the SBC Facebook page and there’s always tickets for sale on it. I’d assume the east side has something similar.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login