Coach Yo and Myah vs Lady Dawgs

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Just gotta get the W here. No shame in a close game. Ole Miss is solid.

tribaldawg

Sep 1, 2012
OM acts like they want it more.
May take a beating for this but OM is a better coached team. Solid set-shots time after time while State runs back down the floor playing a WNBA offense minus the scoring. The fact State has better athletes has kept them in the game.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
If they aren’t turning it over, they’re missing the shot badly. They need to calm down.

peewee.sixpack

Nov 4, 2014
May take a beating for this but OM is a better coached team. Solid set-shots time after time while State runs back down the floor playing a WNBA offense minus the scoring. The fact State has better athletes has kept them in the game.
I agree. Coach O is working the floor and refs, Sam looks confused.

Reactions: tribaldawg

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
I knew we weren't great, but we're going to struggle in SEC play. We've lost to every team we've played that's got a heartbeat. Had high hopes for Sam, but we're a mess again.

• Sad
Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
16 years since we've lost at home to them. SIXTEEN years! Even our last coach, who was awful didn't do that.

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
I knew we weren't great, but we're going to struggle in SEC play. We've lost to every team we've played that's got a heartbeat. Had high hopes for Sam, but we're a mess again.
Seems like we hired him strictly as a recruiter. He wasn't even the top assistant coach at Louisville.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
20 turnovers and only scored 6 in the 4th quarter. That’s terrible.
Don't bring statistics into the coach-bashing thread

get him crowd GIF by South Park

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
I'm sure some will ***** and moan but I'm ready for some girls to move on. We've seen some of these girls do this for a few years now. So I'm not going to throw it all on Sam. He's stuck with the hand he was dealt.

tribaldawg

Sep 1, 2012
I agree with that too. The out-of-control type offense we run is all some of these girls have ever run.

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
It's only one game, but it was a HUGELY important game. No doubt our ladies worst game of the year. I agree with others - UMissy seemed to want it more, and as much as I hate to admit it, they are a better team right now. They played really good defense and we just didn't seem to be able to find a way to attack it. Shooting % was horrible, and free throw % was worse. Our girls don't seem to know how to handle adversity. You could see it coming in the 3rd quarter. We got down and UM smelled blood in the water and took it to us the rest of the game. I don't think we're a mentally tough team right now.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
That was an embarrassing 2nd Half. It made no sense to me.

What the hell is going on with Anastasia??

tribaldawg

Sep 1, 2012
If facts are on your side why do people always state extremes as if that is the discussion being had? OM was the better coached team tonight. That is a fact. We played out of control on offense. That is also a fact. That’s it. Nobody calling for anybody to be fired. Can we stick to that?

Reactions: She Mate Me
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login