Cody Kennedy

Cdbo

Oct 4, 2023
Lord God NO.. if this is the same coach who was the OL coach for Arkansas this past year. If this is not the same coach then I am wrong

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
That's Cody Kennedy. He was with Pittman at Goergia and Arkansas. Was Tulanes OL coach. Idk. Played at SEL. Not sure what to think about him but when they said you would be surprised by the interest we have in our open positions I thought they meant surprised good. Not surprised like " who the 17 is this guy ??"

Pars

Oct 11, 2015
Trash
They had over 40+ sacks this season
Worst in SEC with a powerful mobile QB

Reactions: L4Dawg

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Doing further research he has a lot of accolades and is branded a real up and comer. Supposedly this is a great hire. I suppose Cooper will coach TE

Reactions: eckie1

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
Lord God NO.. if this is the same coach who was the OL coach for Arkansas this past year. If this is not the same coach then I am wrong
Arky's OL was really good in 2021 and 2022. AND THEN in 2023 Kendall Briles (who runs a similar system as Lebby) moved on, and Dan Enos took over. The same Dan Enos they fired mid-season. I'll let y'all fill in the blanks.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
They ran the hell out of the ball when he worked with Briles. Don’t judge this guy based off one bad year with Enos, he might end up being a lot better than people realize. And if it doesn’t work out, replace him in a year.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
They ran the hell out of the ball when he worked with Briles. Don’t judge this guy based off one bad year with Enos, he might end up being a lot better than people realize. And if it doesn’t work out, replace him in a year.
edited to delete a derogatory comment about two other posters. I don't feel like it today. lol

I agree with you, he was good before this year with Enos.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login