Cohen’s AD office had leaks like a sieve. Nice that Selmon has kept a lid on things.

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
Byrne and Selmon are AD administrators who had/have no previous ties to Mississippi State, and had to prove themselves.

Templeton, Scott Stricklin, and Cohen were all MSU people with MSU ties and there was not as much pressure put on them to perform as well.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Byrne and Selmon are AD administrators who had/have no previous ties to Mississippi State, and had to prove themselves.

Templeton, Scott Stricklin, and Cohen were all MSU people with MSU ties and there was not as much pressure put on them to perform as well.
And no previous relationships that hound them for inside intel either. I imagine it’s hard having buddies and money men constantly barraging you with questions on who you’re interviewing.

Reactions: HammerOfTheDogs

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I don't see this as some big accomplishment. It's just the fact that he's new and doesn't know the media as well.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Hopefully what few leaks have come out about yes and nos from coaches were intentional to throw us off the trail

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
I don't see this as some big accomplishment. It's just the fact that he's new and doesn't know the media as well.
Considering he said nothing would come out before he announces, I would say he is doing what he promised

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login