Cohen & Howland read the Pack

DAWG61

Feb 26, 2008
timing of the Hump reno confirms it. Since y'all both read the Pack how bout 1. Howland you start playing up-tempo basketball. Run the **** outta your team up and down the court all game long every game. Go 12 deep into your bench if they get tired and if they are tired that means you're actually correctly running up-tempo so it's a good thing. 2. Howland stop babying your players. Just stop. Be nice outside of basketball time. 3. Cohen how bout a $20 admission for cure for cancer if you'll have an exhibition boxing match vs Leeshouldaflanked. South Farm should work.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
timing of the Hump reno confirms it. Since y'all both read the Pack how bout 1. Howland you start playing up-tempo basketball. Run the **** outta your team up and down the court all game long every game. Go 12 deep into your bench if they get tired and if they are tired that means you're actually correctly running up-tempo so it's a good thing. 2. Howland stop babying your players. Just stop. Be nice outside of basketball time. 3. Cohen how bout a $20 admission for cure for cancer if you'll have an exhibition boxing match vs Leeshouldaflanked. South Farm should work.
He couldn’t handle me… I’m not some 5’8” 160lb baseball player**
I would be more scared of Nelle, like he is.

DAWG61

Feb 26, 2008
This is a witty response I'll give you that. Alright Nelle vs Leeshouldveflanked as the undercard and Cohen vs FightingIrish as the main.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
This is a witty response I'll give you that. Alright Nelle vs Leeshouldveflanked as the undercard and Cohen vs FightingIrish as the main.
Bring her on! It will be reminiscent of when Andy Kaufman wrestling women in the 80’s.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Sounds nuts, but when you consider his unbannable status….maybe you’re on to something here

HD6

Apr 8, 2003
You have a really odd obsession with Nelle Cohen. Its creepy.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Theory: Cohen is Fighting Irish

I like it.

A lot to unpack there though.

For example, is Fighting Irish just Cohen venting his basest feelings about Leach and Howland or the state of the Athletic Department as a whole?

Is it Cohen's own self-loathing manifested as a Mr. Hyde-like subconscious entity that takes over and posts the deranged musings of a lunatic?

Does he post these outlandish things under the Fighting Irish pseudonym just to see who will come to his defense? Like does he say things like "Just so thankful that we’ve got a great President who understood that a poor choice was made by a weak and inexperienced AD. He cut our losses and spent the money to keep that poor decision from being an albatross on us for years and years to come. God bless Mark Keenum!" and "Dr. Keenum: PLEASE FIRE JOHN COHEN THIS SHITSHOW IS ALL ON HIM!" to see who will come white knight for him?

Is that why he's 'unbannable'? Does Hadad lose access to the press box if Cohen gets the ban-hammer? Didn't dawgstudent get to sit in the White Trolley Sideline Car once? Was that the trade-off?

I'm going to be honest. I thought Fighting Irish was a menopausal woman, but the Finkel/Einhorn theory might be on the money.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login