Cohen trashes State on the way out

Oct 13, 2021

"Mississippi State’s endeavor into NIL has not been as fruitful as others’. While collectives at the elite of FBS programs are announcing fundraising in the multi-millions, the Bulldogs’ collective efforts have not hit the $1 million mark, according to those with knowledge of the subject."

This isn't even true btw... Cohen trying to hurt the University on the way out.

was21

May 29, 2007
Well, thought that would be his job to take ownership of NIL. Guess he figures Auburn will have more money for it, that it will...and he won't have to work as hard and make more money. Can't fault him for that...if it's all about the money...which it is...smh

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
If he told Ross this info, what an ungrateful 17. Mississippi State gave him this opportunity when no one in country would’ve considered it. Now he is blasting a billboard to recruits and our competitors how much NIL we have. And it’s not even true. Charlie just posted on 247 that this isn’t true and we have well surpassed $1M

Reactions: Darryl Steight

Walkthedawg

Oct 3, 2022

"Mississippi State’s endeavor into NIL has not been as fruitful as others’. While collectives at the elite of FBS programs are announcing fundraising in the multi-millions, the Bulldogs’ collective efforts have not hit the $1 million mark, according to those with knowledge of the subject."

“I sucked at a major part of my job and I blame MSU.”

niiicceeee.

3000lbchicken

May 1, 2006

Did he say that or the author?

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017

Isn't that part of his job as AD to help organize and funnel interested people together?

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017

He seems to have edited the article and changed the wording.

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006

Did I miss where Cohen said that? It just cited “those with knowledge of the subject.”

The Usual Suspect

Sep 1, 2011

We can ***** all we want, but the only thing that is going to make MSU better in the long run is a bigger investment in Football, bottom line.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009

How can you read that quote and blame it on Cohen?

Reactions: chuckster.sixpack

Yeti

Feb 20, 2018
Who else would have said it?? Who would have leaked that he was looking ??? He said it he leaked it. If you think he didn’t DM me I’ve got some ocean front property in Arizona 17 him

Reactions: GroundsKeeperWillie
Oct 13, 2021
You didn’t miss anything. People are stupid.
Enlighten me? Who else would have leaked it? Who else would have the motivation to do this? It wasn't anyone on our side, and the only other people that would know would be John and his crew. Bo bounds was saying that John was telling people this, last week when they first contacted him. It's almost verbatim what he said.

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
FWIW, clearly someone contacted Ross because he has revised that quote

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
I think it’s entirely possible we see a lot of unexpected turnover because of NIL this offseason.

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012

Wow, a shot like this coming from a guy who was a former player, coach, and AD. A guy who is only an AD because his alma mater took a chance on him and this is how he leaves? Talk about burning bridges! I think loaferz now has some competition.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login