Cole Cubelic’s thoughts of MSU game 1

Howiefeltersnstch

Dec 28, 2019
Sounds like Cole was more impressed with the OL than I was. I will of course defer to his judgement. That makes me feel a little better. Hopefully at some point today they will release a statement on Dink. We need him desperately. Something like he is good to go, we held him out as an abundance of caution.

Reactions: Anon1697564126

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
We did miss a bunch of tackles behind the line. Then when it was 4th and 1 or 3rd and 1 they bold up big time. But they need to work on tackling.

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
Sounds like Cole was more impressed with the OL than I was. I will of course defer to his judgement. That makes me feel a little better. Hopefully at some point today they will release a statement on Dink. We need him desperately. Something like he is good to go, we held him out as an abundance of caution.
We ran a lot of delayed handoffs and were as vanilla as we could be. The only time we even got creative was on Booth’s TD where we faked the jet sweep with Coleman.

If we don’t see some holes this weekend then panic may be justified but not really after week 1.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login