Cole Cubelic interview with Will Rogers

DawgInThe256

Feb 18, 2011
Despite the Wilson from Home Improvement camera angle, this is pretty good. Interview starts about 20 minutes in

Reactions: aTotal360

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Schitts Creek Ugh GIF by CBC

patdog

May 28, 2007
Good interview! Thanks for posting. It was interesting to hear Will's perspective about the change under Barbay and his center. Not something you would expect. Neat NIL discussion too.
Don’t know what Will said. But Arnett flat out lied to Wills face about what kind of offense we would run last year. I actually have a good source in that.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Incorrect. The logical thing is to stop creating threads about a mediocre QB who no longer is enrolled at Mississippi State.
He's still in your head. 😄

Some of us appreciate his effort as a Mississippi State player. He was complementary of State if you watched the interview. He has interesting things to say about Leach and his coaching as well.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Some of you folks need to process through the seven stages of grief, like him or not, he's gone and not coming back.

RiverCityDawg

Dec 30, 2009
Incorrect. The logical thing is to stop creating threads about a mediocre QB who no longer is enrolled at Mississippi State.
Whether it's Will, Rara, DJ, Woody, Nick Fitzgerald, Leo Lewis, or Dak Prescott, it seems an interview with a former player addressing his time at State and other things would be a very logical thing to post on a State message board.

Unlike the bitching about someone posting said interview... In addition to that being illogical, it would come across as whiny and petty...

DawgInThe256

Feb 18, 2011
Didn't want to spoil anything last night. Regardless of how you feel about Will there's enough inside information about the last few years of MSU football to make it worth a listen. I figured I'd just check it out, and 45 minutes later I had listened to the whole thing.

Spotdawg

Feb 15, 2007
Don’t know what Will said. But Arnett flat out lied to Wills face about what kind of offense we would run last year. I actually have a good source in that.
This is absolutely the truth. He had an offer from Freeze for a bundle of NIL money, but sacrificed it to stay at State. Arnett kept him by telling him that they were going to keep the AR offense.

I thought Will was very graceful in the way that he handled talking about the 2023 football staff.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login