College Gameday

Dawgtruc

Sep 8, 2018
The signs range from John 3:16 to ‘Chicks dig a big Penix’

Reece is pretty good as the main host. But, he’s no Chris Fowler.

Pat McAfee‘s energy is cool, but he is so full of himself.

I like Desmond Howard, and have no problem with what he did last week calling out Pete Thamell. Put your big boy pants on.

I can’t believe they keep dragging Lee Corso out there. It’s elder abuse at this point.

Reactions: Dawg84

msudawg12

Dec 9, 2008
The only thing entertaining was Theo picking.

that being said; as much as I hate Pat, his doing the UGA chant and picking the Tide was pretty damn funny

Walkthedawg

Oct 3, 2022
I can’t believe they keep dragging Lee Corso out there. It’s elder abuse at this point.
Was I mistaken in that he has this big thing all season a few years ago where he was going to retire and the last gameday was a salute to Corso….. then he showed back up the next season and has been there ever since?

did I dream that?

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022

I like Desmond Howard, and have no problem with what he did last week calling out Pete Thamell. Put your big boy pants on.

What’s the difference in that last part and what the Dems are doing in Washington?!?
Other than the name?

HereForTheSearch

Oct 23, 2023
I don't watch the show anymore because of McAfee. He is like fingernails on a chalkboard.
The younger demographics love him. He brings a shot of life to a bunch guys just sitting there talking…check out his stand up and other comedy bits, dude is a heck of a story teller

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
I’ve always liked McAfee. He’s was a real football player who played punter. He’s pretty witty and knows foosball. He entertains me and that’s what it’s about. I’d also love for him to punt Kirk Herbstreit’s face for 60 yards with good hang time.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
I like Mcafee but it’s just too much. He overwhelms the show and honestly the entire network at this point. I feel like his show is always on.

Reactions: CDawg08

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
I’m not the biggest McAfee fan but I’m sorry this is amazing.

got em Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
I like Mcafee but it’s just too much. He overwhelms the show and honestly the entire network at this point. I feel like his show is always on.
What do you want to see on ESPN? Mina Kimes talking about dlineman? The whole network is a wasteland. Outside of live events, McAfee is the only attraction there is.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
What do you want to see on ESPN? Mina Kimes talking about dlineman? The whole network is a wasteland. Outside of live events, McAfee is the only attraction there is.
Honestly I’d probably put anything on but him at this point. They have just shoved him down everyone’s throat at $15 mill per year. And it’s exhausting. And again I don’t hate him

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
It’s hard for me to watch anything that involves Pat Mcafee.

Mjoelner

Sep 2, 2006
I don't watch the show anymore because of McAfee. He is like fingernails on a chalkboard.
Same. Perfection would be if McAfee and Marty from the SEC Network could get their own show on something like ESPNEWS. Then I'd be able to watch both pre-games again.

Reactions: Fritz!

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008

ESPN been doing same for years with Dick Vitale

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login