Collins out for the year

saddawg

Redshirt
Jun 25, 2006
1,639
0
0
his injury sums up State.... hit a triple and tear up your shoulder sliding into 3rd
 

wpnetdawg

Redshirt
May 1, 2006
724
0
0
I don't know that I have ever seen a team with so many injuries. I can't believe how many of our injuries are to our best players.
 

8dog

All-American
Feb 23, 2008
15,095
7,322
113
are either done for the year or have spent significant time out due to injury. That really is amazing.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,467
31,680
113
I'm calling this season the Perfect Storm. I don't think I've ever seen a more snakebit team in my life. As critical as I am of Polk (and he's been an average coach at best over the last 17 years), we've had terrible luck with injuries. Of course, with our pitching staff, it would have been a long year anyway.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?