Coming to a gym near you!

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
That is really awful. Hopefully everyone involved, from hitting and kicking to instigating, is charged.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Word on the street is that ref’s primary job is owning a combination firewood/ice service and the kids had enough of him jacking up prices.

tbaydog

Feb 25, 2008
The unidentified referee needed 30 stitches to stop bleeding after the brawl, which occurred at the "Love Of The Game" event at Stronghold Christian Church in Lithonia, Georgia, about 18 miles east of Atlanta,

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
A great little town full of character. Used to drive from Atlanta -- and straight through Decatur -- to go have a nice dinner at the Lithonia Captain Ds

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
You really ought to get out of Iowa more **

I dont understand why my initial post would be met with any opposition. I said I hope the people involved are charged. How is that controversial or why would that be seen as negative?
And what does me living in Iowa have to do with anything? I spent half my life in the Chicago area, does that get to count for anything? Oh please tell me it does so I can be validated for something I dont care about.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Your post is not controversial or negative....it's simply naïve.

Mississippi has the second highest incarceration rate in the country that has BY FAR the highest incarceration rate in the world. Why on earth is it naive to think they wouldn't at a minimum be charged?

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Your post is not controversial or negative....it's simply naïve.

It could be argued that it is naive of me to expect everyone is charged and convicted, but its hardly naive for me to hope those involved are charged. Its like you dont know what that word means.

Direct question- do you hope everyone involved is charged?

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
When was the last time you heard of a serious crime being committed by someone who had never been "charged" (and quite possibly convicted) with something in their past ? Being charged with and being punished for one's crimes have become two very different things in many parts of in this country .

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login