Congratulations to MSU and Stans for becoming a lock

J

JR

to make the NCAA's
Now what would make it really special is for Costanza and a few others to say we out to decline so we can go have a better chance of winning the NIT.

LOL...we probably want see many of those posts.....ROFL

oem

Feb 23, 2008
Quote:_________________________________________________ Congratulations to MSU and Stans for becoming a lock for the NCAA's_________________________________________________

Welcome to 2 weeks ago.

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
I usually don't go with spelling smack, but do you even read what you type, dude?

Would you say the win today was sublime, Obtuse Buster?

Center Z

Sep 4, 2006

/does anybody get this, other than me?

BewareOfMSUDawg

Oct 8, 2006
Change JR's title to "Heydog's *****" ,due to the fact that he's still posting here after the million dollar bet, and has apparently forked out a million to maintain posting rights here.

J

JR

that you and Heydog get a life.

Because right now the "best PG in the nation" looks to be a solid bet to be undrafted.

BewareOfMSUDawg

Oct 8, 2006
I just figured you're a million bucks poorer since you'e still here.

The argument you two had over whether Gordon is the best PG or not, or whether he'll be drafted or not, is of no interest to me. The only thing I know is that you're about as pleasant as a hemorroid that causes anal leakage.

HD6

Apr 8, 2003
someone had started a thread about "Do you think Jamont Gordon will be a good pro?", perhaps then all the inane drivel that fell out of your mouth would have a shred of revelance. If only.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login