Coolers at Dudy Noble

curseddawgs

Jun 16, 2021
What is the biggest cooler that you can bring in DNF? I cannot find anything about it on the Hailstate website and it be nice to know if mine is too big before Friday.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
What is the biggest cooler that you can bring in DNF? I cannot find anything about it on the Hailstate website and it be nice to know if mine is too big before Friday.
They have a box that it has to fit in.

or you can go early and drop one off if you have a place to put it

Reactions: curseddawgs

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
The box actually measures 12x12x12 but says 10x10x10. The biggest cooler that will fit is the igloo cube, I think it’s the 15 or 18 can version. They sell it at Walmart and Dollar General for $20. It scrubs the sides of the box when you slide it in.

14 can 12qt version.

Last edited:
Reactions: curseddawgs

InTheIttaBenaHotSun

Jan 9, 2016
I have a combo backpack/pull behind cooler that hold about 20 with ice. This cooler won't pass through the gate so when I want to take it cooler, I just show up a couple of hours early when the left field lounge spots are bringing in their setups. I find someone out there to just hold my cooler till game time. Then head over to Two Brothers or Obey's and grab lunch or dinner. Have never had a problem getting anyone to hold it for me...never had beer missing when I pick it up either.

H8arebel

Feb 12, 2023
Kind of pricey but easy open top hold 12 pack and keeps cold. Maroon and co. Kanga cooler.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Kind of pricey but easy open top hold 12 pack and keeps cold. Maroon and co. Kanga cooler.
I’ve got one of the Kanga coolers. They don’t keep beer cold for long enough in the Ms heat. It’s great for transporting a 12 pack from one place to the other. I found a plastic storage bin that fits in it so I can add ice and it won’t leak out

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login