Corral didn’t make top 4 on Heisman vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Somebody check on Bo, first MRA gets shellacked by GC, now this. If Golden Corral is not a top 10 pick, it may be too much. Just kidding Bo, we love you!

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
Guess Kiffen should have attended the Connerly,

The trip to NY is OUT!

(I doubt that he will make it in the pros, but he will get a chance)

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
6 threads on the Mississippi Rebels on the front page. Six. ************ they are right about us being obsessed. WHO GIVES A **** ABOUT THEM. **** THEM. THEIR WIVES. THEIR HUSBANDS. GRANDPARENTS. BABIES. **** THEM ALL.

jwhdog

Jul 2, 2018
6 threads on the Mississippi Rebels on the front page. Six. ************ they are right about us being obsessed. WHO GIVES A **** ABOUT THEM. **** THEM. THEIR WIVES. THEIR HUSBANDS. GRANDPARENTS. BABIES. **** THEM ALL.
This is so true. I'm tired of hearing about the Rebels. We need to hope our coach will get us some kind of running game for next fall. ( I think he will)

TimberBeast

Aug 23, 2012
How many bumper stickers was corral for heisman stacked on top of? It’s a yearly running joke. That guy never should have been mentioned for the heisman and half that crap was on here.

msu0580

Nov 28, 2021
Finally! Someone who has the inside information on where Arch Manning is going and what his motivations are for going there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login