Could everyone please just not respond to an Irish thread?

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
This is the answer

Refrain from responding and watch how fast he loses all interest.

Bet y'all can't do it.

DoomSlayer

Jan 13, 2018
This is the answer

Refrain from responding and watch how fast he loses all interest.

Bet y'all can't do it.

This has always been the answer for every troll. Unfortunately I have never seen the strategy work because there are always people that will respond.

kb549

Oct 6, 2014
Never heard of her. **** Sounds like a real D-bag, though (no sarcasterisks)

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
I have been guilty and my responses are usually encouraged by the whiskey. Having said that you are correct and you have helped me to the see the error in my ways.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Are you directing that at me or do you not know how to reply to the right place in the thread?
Sorry not you, just a general comment. I clicked on the Reply To Thread button at the bottom of the page. Shouldn’t that reply to thread rather than a specific poster?

stateu1

Mar 21, 2016
I have been guilty and my responses are usually encouraged by the whiskey. Having said that you are correct and you have helped me to the see the error in my ways.

Just trying to help man. What kind of whiskey? I’ll send you some if it helps.

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
Just trying to help man. What kind of whiskey? I’ll send you some if it helps.
Last night I sampled several excellent bottles. I started with my first ever taste of a Makers private select chosen by The Quarter, the jury is still out on it. I got it because I couldn’t find a Makers FAE. Then I had a store pick knob creek single barrel from Chilies liquor store in Greenville. And I had some of maybe the favorite bottle that own Elijah Craig barrel proof batch C919 at 138.6 proof.

My collection is much better than it was 6 months ago but it pitiful compared to some y’all’s. There is just so much that we can’t get here in Mississippi.

Bulldogg31

Dec 9, 2013
Does this apply to all of his other usernames as well? Seems like a lot of his threads are him arguing with himself?

kb549

Oct 6, 2014
Sorry not you, just a general comment. I clicked on the Reply To Thread button at the bottom of the page. Shouldn’t that reply to thread rather than a specific poster?
It should, but it doesn’t. It’s stupid that you have to go to the original post to reply to the main tread. 99% of the time, I try to reply quote if I don’t reply to the original post because you can never tell who’s replying to who without it if you’re looking at it I whatever view I’m normally in, without going to classic view.

tired

Sep 16, 2013

Why does what some1 post, especially when not directed toward you, bother you so much? Thicken up. You got 11 updates, 11 thinned skin people. I'll probably get 11 or more downvotes from those same girls. And you now what, I don't give 2 *****.

Except for shehateme. I thought he liked the banter with Irish.

tacodawg

Jan 2, 2020
Why does what some1 post, especially when not directed toward you, bother you so much? Thicken up. You got 11 updates, 11 thinned skin people. I'll probably get 11 or more downvotes from those same girls. And you now what, I don't give 2 *****.

Except for shehateme. I thought he liked the banter with Irish.

Because Irish is a dick.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login