Couldn't watch, but Tolu Smith just put the whole team on his back and carried them into the NCAAT

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Yeah, he put the whole team on his back, but it looked a lot like when that drunk girl back in college ran up and jumped on you for a piggyback ride because her feet hurt from walking and you stumble around because some crazy girl just threw herself at you without giving you a heads up.

So he carried them, but it wasnt pretty and they almost fell off many times.

Old Fart Dawg

Sep 2, 2012
Yeah, he put the whole team on his back, but it looked a lot like when that drunk girl back in college ran up and jumped on you for a piggyback ride because her feet hurt from walking and you stumble around because some crazy girl just threw herself at you without giving you a heads up.

Pics plz

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
while going 10/17 from the foul line.

Not surprising that you two are b*tching about the biggest win in the past 10 years.

Reactions: dawgdoug1962

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Not surprising that you two are b*tching about the biggest win in the past 10 years.
Where am I bitching about the win today?

Are you this stupid in real life, or are you just playing pretend for sixpack? Maybe go read the game thread and get back to me on this.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
Huge win, yes. But it would have been a no doubter without the careless turnovers late and not missing nearly 20 gimmes at the rim.

I think everybody in the country knows this team can’t shoot for crap. But by god don’t make it infinitely harder by missing easy shots at the rim.

we dominated the paint and the boards. Everything else we flat out stunk it up.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

Felonious Junk

Oct 23, 2008

I bet that was really awkward on rollerblades

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Imagine the damage he could do without being double teamed. Would love to see him back and we find a shooter to exploit the double team/give him more space.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Imagine the damage he could do without being double teamed. Would love to see him back and we find a shooter to exploit the double team/give him more space.
Moore could be that guy but he only tries to score one half at a time. We need to find someone to score in the other half when he goes to sleep.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010

And he scored

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Dafuq? I havent bItched in the least. Someone didnt see the game, so I explained that the win wasnt easy.
I am ecstatic that the team won and if you read the game thread you would see that. Me being really happy the team won doesnt mean I cant post that it was a struggle. Jans said it was a struggle- go tell him he is bItching too.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005

Back in the day a Drunk Hot Chic could hop on back anytime.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I couldn't help but think that if we had lost that game, it would've been the most MSU thing ever. Hold our decommitment(Kugel) to one of his worst games of the season, only for him to show up out of nowhere in the final 39 seconds to drill a 3, swipe 2 steals, and ice it with 2 FTs...

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
I would like to take partial credit for the win. Turned on the game just in time to see Florida’s run early in the second half. Quit watching when FL took the lead. Turned it back on around the 2.5 minute mark. Had to go downstairs right as the last shot at the end of regulation was launched. Did not see it but heard he clanked as I walked out the door. Came back upstairs and we had the 6 point lead. The last few seconds were like a train wreck. Despite my bad mojo I couldn’t look away.

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
Anyone who has been an MSU fan for more than a day knew that a game like today that had a lot riding on it would not be easy. It would either be a loss or a gutwrenching win. Glad we got the gutwrenching win scenario. Our teams just don't normally do well under pressure so I knew there would be nothing easy about getting a W today.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I couldn't help but think that if we had lost that game, it would've been the most MSU thing ever. Hold our decommitment(Kugel) to one of his worst games of the season, only for him to show up out of nowhere in the final 39 seconds to drill a 3, swipe 2 steals, and ice it with 2 FTs...
Well it didn’t happen so get over it

TilloDawg II

Dec 13, 2022
Huge win, yes. But it would have been a no doubter without the careless turnovers late and not missing nearly 20 gimmes at the rim.

I think everybody in the country knows this team can’t shoot for crap. But by god don’t make it infinitely harder by missing easy shots at the rim.

we dominated the paint and the boards. Everything else we flat out stunk it up.
20 turnovers and miss almost 20 gimmes in the same game.....could've bee a 30 point win

Reactions: Anon1664516582
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login