Cox & Jones

Nov 29, 2017
Found this stat line very interesting. Chris Jones has 65 sacks in his career (7 years) Cox has 65 sacks in (9) years. I didn’t realize Chris had as many as him.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Found this stat line very interesting. Chris Jones has 65 sacks in his career (7 years) Cox has 65 sacks in (9) years. I didn’t realize Chris had as many as him.
With Donald and Cox now on the back half of their careers, Chris Jones and Simmons may be the two best tackles in football. When healthy, it’s honestly nearly impossible to stop them

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
This is why we must focus on defense at State. It's what we produce.

Can Cox, Jones and Simmons please contribute to the BI?

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
What's hard to believe is that JS may end up being bettern Jones & Cox.

Simmons play here, tell me who else can do this?

Josh Allen had 13 4th and 1 conversions, most in the NFL since 2018. Simmons takes on the block and the QB, ending the game. I have not seen any other defensive player make a bigger play like that. Watch the birds eye camera view and replays starting at 42 seconds in. Click "Watch on YouTube" below, NFL won't let videos be embedded elsewhere.

That my friends is a MAN SIZED PLAY. Josh Allen "slipped". Slipped my arse.

wsjmsu75

Sep 29, 2017
Pure badass beast. I said it in another thread, but we should market the hell out of this and our Pro Bowl/Super Bowl players for recruiting purposes.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Simmons play here, tell me who else can do this?

Josh Allen had 13 4th and 1 conversions, most in the NFL since 2018. Simmons takes on the block and the QB, ending the game. I have not seen any other defensive player make a bigger play like that. Watch the birds eye camera view and replays starting at 42 seconds in. Click "Watch on YouTube" below, NFL won't let videos be embedded elsewhere.

That my friends is a MAN SIZED PLAY. Josh Allen "slipped". Slipped my arse.

That was a terrible play design. The left guard had to step right to get in front of Simmons, who came off the snap quick enough that he never had a chance. Then Allen ran right at that spot, the one spot on the line with the hardest block to make.

Reactions: onewoof

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
That was a terrible play design. The left guard had to step right to get in front of Simmons, who came off the snap quick enough that he never had a chance. Then Allen ran right at that spot, the one spot on the line with the hardest block to make.
Simmons shot the gap, took on the block of his man with one arm stopping his forward progress and rolling him backwards with his right arm, then also stopped Allen's forward progress with his left arm. He stopped two full grown @SS men.

You can bet teams don't run in the gap where Simmons is anymore. Simmons has to get in the backfield now to blow up a short yardage play like that going to the other gaps.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login