Crazy Thought

Bully1972

Jan 2, 2020
Please don't hold this against me if I am way off base but over the past few days I have begun to wonder if you can really trust what you read on the internet when it comes to things like coaching searches even from so called "insiders". Also, now bear with me on this one, but is it possible that anonymous posters who have well placed sources like a nephew's uncle's brother isn't always right or a guy who quotes an unnamed coach who he says once won 24 Super Bowls and 14 college football national championships isn't always telling us the truth? These all might be far fetched conspiracy theories but I have to admit these past few days has challenged me to question what I have always believed which is the internet would never lie. Of course, if all the experts get is wrong another 7 or 8 times but then finally get the new OC's name right ten minutes before everyone in the world knows it to be true then I know my faith will be restored. One can only hope so, Jack.

Last edited:

Bobby Ricigliano

Jul 27, 2011
Please don't hold this against me if I am way off base but over the past few days I have began to wonder if you can really trust what you read on the internet when it comes to things like coaching searches even from so called "insiders". Also, now bear with me on this one, but is it possible that anonymous posters who have well placed sources like a nephew's uncle's brother isn't always right or a guy who quotes an unnamed coach who he says once won 24 Super Bowls and 14 college football national championships isn't always telling us the truth? These all might be far fetched conspiracy theories but I have to admit these past few days has challenged me to question what I have always believed which is the internet would never lie. Of course, if all the experts get is wrong another 7 or 8 times but then finally get the new OC's name right ten minutes before everyone in the world knows it to be true then I know my faith will be restored. One can only hope so, Jack.
It’s interesting that Bumphis said on OOB that he knew he was coming before Christmas.

Reactions: Bully1972

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Please don't hold this against me if I am way off base but over the past few days I have began to wonder if you can really trust what you read on the internet when it comes to things like coaching searches even from so called "insiders". Also, now bear with me on this one, but is it possible that anonymous posters who have well placed sources like a nephew's uncle's brother isn't always right or a guy who quotes an unnamed coach who he says once won 24 Super Bowls and 14 college football national championships isn't always telling us the truth? These all might be far fetched conspiracy theories but I have to admit these past few days has challenged me to question what I have always believed which is the internet would never lie. Of course, if all the experts get is wrong another 7 or 8 times but then finally get the new OC's name right ten minutes before everyone in the world knows it to be true then I know my faith will be restored. One can only hope so, Jack.
1673105529604.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Bully1972
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login