Criticize Stans all you want tonight, and of course........

ArrowDawg

Oct 10, 2006
....the players. They all deserved this loss for this ball sucking "effort." Atrocious.

ArrowDawg

Oct 10, 2006
....the players. They all deserved this loss for this ball sucking "effort." Atrocious.

MSUCostanza

Jan 10, 2007
I am !#%+%#* embarrassed by that ****. Horrible effort, horrible coaching, horrible performance.

Afro Dawg

Jan 23, 2007
Stewart 2-14 Hans 2-8 Gordon 2-8 Rhodes 9-18, most from 3 feet away and a well-timed technical. We deserved to lose. Hopefully, this will remind us to remove our heads from sphincters when we take the floor.

LimpinDawg

May 29, 2007
@!+* you Stansbury, @!+* you Gordon, @!+* you Rhodes, @!+* you Varnado, @!+* you Hansbrough, @!+* all of you sorry *** bench players, and most of all @!+* you Randy! You pieces of ****!!!!!

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
and one of our worst games of the year. How many chances did GA give us in the last minute and we can't cash in on any of it? Pathetic.

rugbdawg

Oct 10, 2006
bigs with 4 fouls with 12 minutes left in the game. All we have to do is give it to Rhodes or Swat every single time down the floor. But we just throw up brick threes.

ScoobaDawg

Jun 4, 2007
we played like ****, we played into georigias gameplan of a slow defensive game.

WHAT THE !&* 17... damnit

this was horrible..

klong17

Feb 24, 2008
That was a nice thuggish thing to do! I wish I knew what he said? how stupid! We will lose the first game in the tournament because our pg and wingmen can't shoot for ****!</p>

M

MsuD00D

Anybody want to laugh at GE and the Pigs now? Last I checked they were playing for the title for the last 2 years. F U **** Stains!!!!

nashdog

Nov 2, 2007
Hands down, worse loss ever by a MSU team. No excuse for that pathetic display tonight. We looked like the team that had played earlier in the day.

Stansbury sucks ***.....

One and Done ...bank on it.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
why didn't we force an up tempo game?

We are going to get zoned to hell and back in the tourney, neutralizing Rhodes in the half court offense. We must push the ball to have any success!

00dog

I try not to be negative about our team. But, this loss is truly pathetic,humilating.</p>

State will be the answer to a trivia question: Who is the only team to have lost in the conference tournament to a team that had already played a game that same day (and a 6 seed at that).</p>

How can we be so pathetic?</p>

This is the most disgusting loss I can remember. We couldn't even push the ball against a team with no legs. All they had to do was guard the paint, and rebound if we didn't have a dunk.</p>

I don't know what Stans was thinking, but I was thinking this was one sorry #^% excuse for a basketball program.
</p>

Frances Drebin

Nov 16, 2005
why didn't we force an up tempo game?
When have we ever? Seriously, this is my biggest beef with Stans over the years. We run if the other team wants to run, and we play halfcourt when the other teams want to play halfcourt. The problem with that is that we are historically bad offensively in grind-it-out, halfcourt games, but we're historically pretty good when we're running and finishing. It's a no-brainer to me that every time we're walking it up the floor, or not applying pressure defensively, we're playing right into the other teams' hands.

No excuse for this tonight. You have their best offensive player fouled out for the last seven minutes of the game. You have most of their front line in foul trouble. You have their whole team playing their second game in eight hours. Stans should've come out and pressed the bejesus out of them and pushed the ball constantly. I have made a concerted effort to keep my mouth shut this year, win or lose, but damnit, this was embarrassing tonight.

BewareOfMSUDawg

Oct 8, 2006
Stans needs an good offensive assistant coach who can help him. As you said, this is a recurring problem, and at this point, it's not likely that Stans will improve in this area, since he's been the head coach for 10 years already and has had plenty of opportunities to improve but hasn't. Cue the Stan Jones jokes, but I'm being serious.

Pot Liquor

Oct 5, 2006
... I hear this kid Fra-ed E Kruger out of Greenville is wavering on his committment to Parchman.We may be able to pick him up.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login